2011-12-28

1. Pilot post

So here we go with the first post!! Feeling excited~~

I guess I should get started with the blog and my plans for it so you guys would know a little what to expect!! I used to have a blog I wrote in Finnish before, but got bored after a year and wanted to do a fresh start with a new one, you know what I mean :_D I also wanted to try writing in English since that way more people could read my blog and I could practice my (kinda poor) language skills.

I promise already that I wont write everyday, heha. Probably a few times a week~

And as you can see from above, I'm having a gap year at this very moment, so my plan is to go to Japan for three months in this Spring. I was in Tokyo as an exchange student for a year in 09-10 so I know the language and have family and friends there so I think it's there wont be any problem~ I haven't booked the flights yet tho, my family hasn't mailed me back yet...!

I'm not planning  to only stay at their home since that would probably be a burden and I'd love to try my own wings and live alone for some time in a rental apartment! I still live at home here so... XD I also try to find a job there, but have reserved for not getting any as a foreigner without permanent visa... I've been working for two months as a school assistant now so I have made some money and will be totally OK even if I didnt get any job :D

Wehey, cant wait cant wait, I plan to leave in February and before that will do more job and live a normal life here, my posts will prob be about my life here, about clothes and some places I've gone to check with my friends..

Haven't uploaded my profile or pic here yet, I'll do that any day soon so you'll get to know me a bit better~ Before that here's a poor shoot I took in the WC just a second ago lol. I'm at my mom's working place now cuz our Wi-Fi has been down for two days now (a horrible storm in Finland has left many ppl without electricity) -____-" I should do my school application for next year but this is what I ended up doing hahaha


I hope I get some readers lololololol will post again soon so see ya tomorrow then!!

1 kommentti:

What did you think??