2011-12-30

3. Friday, Friday

Morning~

right now I'm on my way to home, after yesterday's party I slept at Kukka's place so.. Yeah. Trying to make my first post on my iPhone, lets see how this will turn out to be lol

So yesterday we went to play Megazone and after that had a dinner at a japanese restaurant!! The evening was nice and i met many friends, there were 20 of us :3 if you're not familiar with megazone, it's a kind of a lazer game where you shoot another team's players with a lazer-gun and collect points :DD it's extremely cool and funny even for me who doesnt enjoy doing sports that much! Makes you feel like a warrior-----! Whoossh~

After the games we went to Koto at Lönnrotinkatu, where I had a table booked for us!! It had been SUCH a long long time since I last ate japanese ヽ(;▽;)ノ food was absolutely delicious~ me and Suski got Sukiyaki, which is my favourite japanese (well i could say favourite food actually XD). It was kinda expencive, but it was my Bday so mum payed for me ..... XD it was my present from her.

wtf it seems i cant upload any pics when blogging on my phone...! I should get a blogger app maybe....? Hmmmmm tricky well I'll post the pictures to the next post then D::

Well anyway, after having eaten (too much, the amount of the food was crazy..!) everybody started to head for their homes. I went to Kukka's cuz they had moved lately and i wanted to see the new house. It was old and kinda spooky, you could almost sense the ghosts and monsters outside the windows..! You know when at night it always seems such a great idea to go to a friend's but in the morning you'll always be like uhgh i wanna get a shower and go to computer etcetc XD and i missed my first bus so i had to take a longer route wich takes over an hour to get home duh.

Well well. I also got invited to a friend's pre-new year party this night so i think i'll go there today~ lately it's been so busy as everyone has the holidays so you can go out more than normally ♪( ´▽`)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What did you think??