2012-03-01

18. My home?

So. SO.

What should i say, living on my own now, near the city center...!! I have been going through so many feelings this day, that im feeling a little dizzy, at 7 o'clock i was ready for bed XDD but i made it through and now im just chilling around the house with some music and WIRELESS connection. Bless you.

Okaasan and I left home about 2pm and took all the luggage (one big trunk, one smaller, a guitar and some smaller bags lol) here. Met the host woman who seems to speak finnish too (i dont know since we were all there and spoke in japanese as okaasan doesnt know any finnish). She was somehow... dunno, not smiley and polite like ppl here normally are, but a little awkward and.. yeah. just awkward. And there are no cats D::: It's just called Nekotalo (a cat house) cuz the owner likes cats, it seems.

Anyway she left us here, and we started checking out the places. Maybe some of you remember, but the first 9 days i'll stay at a bigger apartment, not in a single room (another guest will be there in the beginning, so i got this without any extra expenses for the first beginning). The house is really old and kinda dusty, and has many sections so i have no idea what's going on in another end of the apartment. Alone this would be absolutely too big, but luckily Suski and Elina will pay me a visit from 3rd on so it will be perfect then~

I really have deep feelings for okaasan, it was so... cant find the words but after the woman had gone she looked at me and asked me to come back home and stay til my friends come, since it's all too cold and lonely to be alone in here ;_;<3<33<3 i was like....... yeah. but i decided to stay for a night anyway and look how it would go. So she made me promise i'd call in the morning and tell how it was, and then maybe come and stay home XDDD<3

After we had put the rice cooker on we went to see the shootengai and shop for food, she told me how to cook everything and wanted to get me a hot carpet but we couldnt find any and i was hungry so we gave up.

I have to make a whole entry of the Koenji shootengai, its amazing amazing amazing amazing!!! And i dont need to cook since they're selling everything so cheap and aaaa i just love the place!!! The central 'city' is so full of small alleys full of places to eat and drink full of tastes and smells full of ppl that it will take me a good while to get bored in here!!!! I-m-in-heaven. And the older lady who sold me my piiman (i dont know the word in english, a kind of small, green paprika and you usually fill them with meat and fry), pumpkin salad (my everlasting love) and fried fish, also gave us some pieces to taste and some food without any cost \(    ´,`)/// wanna be my girlfriend??

Can you imagine the whole dinner with 360 yen?!?! And it made me feel like i'd have actually cooked by myself cuz i ate them at house with the self-cooked rice muahhahhaa. I can afford take-in food everyday ;_;<3 dream came trueHahaha only speaking about food aren't I????


Then after having come back to Nekotalo Okaasan basically warmed me the stuff we had bought, a full pot of tea and made everything ready for me ::;___;;; i really cant....!!!! too much of love for one day D:::::: I dont know, maybe this sounds a bit sad but i am so much closer to okaasan than my own mom.... we have conversations of everything, okaasan is proud of the things i've achieved and laughs at my mistakes etc, knows the foods i love and takes care of everything, dont know...... back in finland we dont really spend time together and if i'd go and speak to my parents without a specific reason it would be strange. :/// makes me sad tho.

Well well. Tomorrow we should have gone to the bar but i really am not familiar with the place yet and near the house there was a sign that said to beware of someone taking you or your stuff so i decided it's not a good time to come back home late alone XD Yet. Chikako could have come here in the morning but i said its okay cuz she took a night shift at work so we'll go next friday then~~

Hahaha, now I'm tired again. But i need to give you the pics of the house!! urgh i have to upload them first f*ck this shit im too lazy for this now here we go ^____^
The living room kitchen combination.
Kitchen half.
The next room (Suski's and Elina's beds were there already~)
bathroom
Again livin
Entrance!! (sorry bout the lights >,<)
'My room'.
My new love ;_;<3 we'll have a wonderful short-period relationship, it's so cold here and when you put your legs down the table they are warmed :3
....that's how the place looks already XD

I'm so thankful there's a television, you dont feel alone at all while having it as a background noise. Just like at home, even tho you didnt actually watch the program~ Oh btw we had snow yesterday!!! And today 15 grades again o.o
When i opened my window in the morning!!
So strange!!

And interesting right? XD

I still have to link here a song for you to listen, I dont care of the band at all, but this one song is good, it's my feelings 100% at the moment. 100%. Well im having 5-room disco but you'll get the point XDD enjoying of sapporo lemon sake some previous guest had left here, thanks to him, and dancing around by myself~



Enjoy your days!!!! (o*ww*o)

8 kommenttia:

  1. Ohh ihana Nekotalo!! Hirvee ikävä iski ku katteli noit kuvia. :) Vähänkö spooky olla siel isd kämpäs yksinää!! Meist ei kukaa uskaltanu mennä sinne paranorman activity kellariin. XD

    VastaaPoista
  2. *siel isos kämpäs
    En osaa kirjottaa! XD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. HYI HELVETTI ONKS TÄÄLLÄ KELLARI D::: yhyy miks luin tän kommentin just nyt ku kello on 3, ihan tarpeeks kuvottavaa kelata emily rosen riivaajaa!!

      Poista
    2. mut siis millon olitte? :D jos teki selvisitte hengissä en mä voi kuolla B)nyt tsemppaan vaan ja meen nukkuu

      Poista
    3. On siinä eteisessä on ovi mikä vie johki spooky kellariin. XD Me oltiin viime elokuussa hikoilemassa siellä. Vuoden päästä mennään taas, ku tänä vuonna ei kerkee/ei oo tarpeeks munny!! ;m;

      Poista
    4. voi anteeks unohdin vastata tähän!! mut löysin sen kellarin ja kävin tutkiinkin sitä, siel oli sairaasti kaikkee vanhaa kamaa jätetty XDD ei kaunoja tai paranormal activiteja XD mut joo kesä saattaa olla aika tukala :__D nyt on tosi hyvä paitsi kylmiikin päiviä on :D

      Poista
  3. ooohhhh it looks sooo nice! i'm so jelly. :c mostly of the kotatsu and the food. plz talk more about food ♥ if you talk about it, it's almost - just almost - as if i can taste it... yumyumyum japanese food ♥♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. yeah fooooood ;wwww; the reason i came back XDD I thought of making a whole food post, take pic of everything i have eaten during the week and post it then :DD<33

      Poista

What did you think??