2012-03-17

21. Lately purchases and school pics from exchange times

Morninggg--!!

Today it's rainy and i really wouldnt like to go out but i'm gonna meet a friend and have a dinner later today, so before that i'll just stay in with my pasokon and drink hot chocolate~<3

I dont think i've posted any pics of the stuff i've bought since coming here so i tried to take pictures of everything, i have this feeling tho i might have forgotten something hmmm....

well here we go with the first one!! the jeans/leggins i already tried once on with suski and elina but decided not to buy them XD then in gazetto's live i saw this girl who had them on and they looked so hot i just had to go and buy them!! price was about 2800 yen so not bad at all~
love them so much, i must have been crazy for having thought not to buy them in the first place o.o"
tattadadaaaa....
Sorry for the background but i was too lazy for a re-take XD belts are one of my addictions (shoes, belts and jackets are L-O-V-E. also my jeans dont fit into my wardrobe anymore so i guess them too..) this too from 109, price 3000 yen >,<" but you can take the smaller chain off and use it by itself too wwwww
These two (the leggins and the blouse) i bought in Harajuku, both 390 yen XDD havent used them yet~
there's an iron wire inside the collar so you can change the positions and it will stay the way you want!! mind blowingggggg
From mind blowing we get to the next piece of clothing ;____;<3 isnt he fabulous??? I fell in love so badly but the price was TOO much (5000 yen yeah..) so i thought i should leave him there and i did, twice. first time i had it aside waiting for my decision, and after proving it on again i just had to leave it because of the prize D:: i was hart-broken and bought ice cream for comfort and we went to kiddy land to buy suski the enormous bunny soft toy, but on our way back i couldnt take it anymore and we hurried back to zenmall and i bought it 5 minutes before closing time XDD
The material is soft and hairy-ish and the buttons are white diamonds *w* this too has the iron wire inside!! i had  wanted this kind of shirt for years!!
These two I bought in a flea-market in koenji the couple of days before~ bought 525 yen so not bad!.
.........dont ask about this one XD i doubt i'll ever use  it but it was _so_cute_ and didnt cost much so i just had to take it with XDDD maybe i can give it as a present for a friend and blackmail them to use it all the time so i get to just look it XD sometimes i wonder if im mentally stable but yeah, next..
3300 yen, ichimarukyuu. i look forward for summer so i get to use them~ the shop where i bought them, CRYX, used to be my favourite in 2009 when i was in exchange ;3 even the bag i got them in was leopard couture XD no, i dont have obsession with neither leopard couture nor red colour..
These are from a small shoe shop near the koenji station! in sale for 3000 yen, normal price over 8000! satisfied hahahaa. i still want to change the shoelaces to another colour tho. 
Some accessories~ the circle-scarf from Harajuku, 500 yen, and the fake nerd glasses from 109 men's, 1050 yen! haha i sent some pics to home the other day and had the glasses on in some of the them, and my mom was like 'i love your glasses they fit you so well!!' XD so thanks mom~
these are from claire's shibuya shop, they had the sale and some accessories were 500 yen/ 5 pieces!!!
That's about it! Been here for exactly a month now btw!! So its kind of well done that i havent bought more clothes tho i've been shopping so many times XDD My friend Laura asked me for a favor, and i got the shirt finally (it was sold out so they ordered me one more) yesterday, so i think i can as well put the pics of it here!!
Ghost of Harlem doesnt ship overseas so im gonna be the shopping service!! actually i dont mind at all, even tho you dont shop for yourself it gives a great satisfaction to buy stuff and then carry them around, i believe you guys know what im talking about... i should start making business out of this!! I'd only need loads of popular shops that dont ship overseas and then ppl to want their stuff so i could just shop and shop and shop without losing any money haha! Maybe take ~5 euros as a price :D
They gave me a catalogue and calendar as a present!!
It's so hot! I think i'll keep it myself if you dont mind laura XD you can have the catalogue :D

Of course i've bought all the food etc stuff i need in daily life plus some cds but they are not very interesting XD Speaking of food, i decided to keep a 'food diary' for a week, take the pic of every  meal i have and then post it in here hahahaha<3 food is one of my greatest loves in life and since a pic of some okonomiyaki i posted on facebook got something like 30 likes i thought it interests ppl enough so just wait for it ::D this is the fourth day so 3 more days to go :----DD

Lately i've been kinda busy, today is the 3rd day i go to eat out, yesterday it was our former class, the day before the club (i was in mandolin-mandola-guitar club!) and today mizuki who couldnt come then :33 We also visited our school yesterday and the place had changed SO MUCH, the building is all new and aaa.....!!! I wouldnt even have known its the same place if i hadnt known D:::::
 
I dont have my old pics at the computer now, but this is from google, the old entrance and building (this doesnt show much, there is a round little garden in front of the entrance and it was really impressing), but this is the pic i took yesterday D:
it's like.... WTF?!? XD well i guess i just must be lucky i got to go to the old one, it was so pretty and old and great. and it has many great memories.
Even the parts that still remained from the old building are going to vanish soon :// tho we made a little trip there and explored the old parts :3
The campus was still like in the old good days, only the high school section had changed (the campus is huge so you cannot see it here, its in the far far far right corner, i remember so many mornings i ran this way while the bells rang, then into the building and up to the third floor, always late).

I found some old school pics from 3-2 years ago so here we go, for the old times XD
aww am i not cute?
christmas tree!
the class gave me farewell party :D
with club
wtf with my face.... XD after bunkasai!
with yuri--!
my hair is so white!!
with club again, mami, yuu, akanechan-sempai, me and mizuki!
long isnt it!!! and beautiful with the leaves (  ´,`)<3
with kei in nagasaki, we made the school trip there!
i look so small and innocent hahahaha cant take this XDD
with club!!! yeah exercising hard.

Oh my oh my. So long time passed already, it feels like 10 years, i've changed, ppl's changed, the SCHOOL is changed and now when i look those old pics and the memories come back it feels even much more than i used to think...!! OH GOD I JUST REALIZED IT WAS EXACTLY THIS DAY 3 YEARS AGO WE LANDED IN JAPAN! O.O 17th of march! feels more than 3 years XD

This is from yesterday~

Long post, hope you didnt get bored XD at least i had fun writing this :DDD well guess i should change the clothes since we're gonna meet in 2 hours and i'm still here wearing my pajamas..!! Enjoy your days~

6 kommenttia:

  1. uuh ihanat noi punaset farkkushortsit <3-<3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. eiks vaan, niit oli myös pinkkei ja liiloi XD<3

      Poista
  2. gkpofdjghitogjkmdfgdkipodfj that shirt is beautiful. i just had a fashiongasm, if that sort of thing exists. You can have the calender, I have on with Yamamoto Yusuke x'D Ohhh I cannot wait 'till I have that shirt. ;u; and watch out, if you start having a shopping service, I'mma end up making you do some serious shopping for me X'D
    I LOVE the red ripped-jeans-thingies. They are sexy! I demand outfit shot ;3 The belt is pretty sexy too. It looks D.I.A.-inspired.
    Hey.. wait... Claire's in Shibuya? Since when?

    And oohhh they changed the gakuin so much? Now I kind of want to see it too when I go back.. lol XD I remember how ancient-looking your school was compared to mine (that was like super-super new and stuff). I miss my Japanese school so much~~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. every sort of gasm exists, i can tell you from my foodgasms XD aaaaa now i got one too XDD i wanna buy moooooorrree!!! would have took an outfit pic but i DONT HAVE BIG MIRROR HERE D::::: well i guess i could take purikuras haha! if you want to find out which way you want me to send the shirt and how much it will cost i can do it, today im busy and from tomorrow on i'll be on the yfu camp for 5 days so i dont have time right away!!

      Claire's been in shibuya for ages :o already during our exchange times!! near the koban before the 'crossing' that takes you to toukyuu!

      Poista
  3. lol well i guess you should just send it through regular airmail? just tell me ur bankaccount and shiz and i'll transfer you the money.
    and yes, purikura is fine :'D hahaha I just like pictures.

    FO REAL?
    Oh wait!
    I know that! I mistook it for Daiso, that's what Shibuya lacks. I know there's Claire's... ~.~ pardon my brainfart.

    Ohh and tell the Danish exchange students I said hi XD I did some short orientation-talk-thingie with them some time ago CCC: sooo jelly~~ i wanna go on exchange again... and if u meet some of the returnees from our time (lol keep dreaming i know), hug them from me. XD XD

    VastaaPoista
  4. no there were rude and erika!!! XD rude was like wtf what re u doin here XDDDXD aawws!! i'll say hi for the danish!!

    yeah but u kno i just found daiso in shibuya!! it was really hard to see and kinda small, food etc :o

    ill make send it after orientation im sorry its muri before that D: tomorrow morning ill go and its already 00am XD

    VastaaPoista

What did you think??