2012-03-13

20. Nekotalo pt2, bars and the GazettE's live

So so so.

I've happily moved to the second house in Nekotalo now and must say i prefer the current room so much to the one i had before! Okay its a little bit over clean if you can say that (the house was built only 2 years before, while the one i was in the beginning really was old), but this is also smaller so it makes me feel more like home in here. Tho i have no problems in adapting usually, home is where you have your stuff and that's it XD if i should choose between these two, i'd take this room.

Only the bathroom is a little too small imo. Well i guess we'll get along well~ Here we go with the pics!! finally took them today after having cleaned up hehe (the same pics went to my mom so thats why :D)
Dining-computer combination!! 
Kitchen and the small fridge~
I even have a 'wardrobe' here, aka dont have to use the luggage bag anymore, yea!
Futon and behind it the tiny balcony with a damn heavy door >,<
See what i meant with small?? XD
So here you see better the whole thing i believeeeee

So that about it!! I love the way it lightens up during days because of so many windows :3

(about friday) After moving in I showered etc and then met Chikako at Shinjyuku station, at last the bar round i had been waiting for :----D tho it was raining heavily and cuz i rode a bike to the station here in Koenji my hair and clothes got all wet D:: So much for amazing looks. Well well.

We changed the places a lot, i think we visited 4 or 5 bars altogether so i have no idea of the names anymore..! And I didnt take pictures of every place or drink so these couple pics will do. I think I used about 3000 yen during the night, including the bike parking (400 yen) and eating at McD's so about the same amount as it would cost in finland for one bar night~
I look horrible in this one XD why is my bearing always that bad, i really should start sports, and my head is enormous!!
I love the small pub-kind of rooms we went to~ in japan there is no law that forbids smoking inside so that is nice too, you didnt have to get any more wet....... >,<"

Too bad the weather was so horrible, there were no ppl (ok exaggerating but you get the point) in most of the places...!! so we decided to go again some other weekend when we have chances to meet some interesting ppl. In Japan the last trains and buses are really early, at 1am(!!!!!), so if you cannot afford taxi and dont want to stay for the whole night you just have to go home early. We already left at midnight because of the weather and i got bed at 1am so not bad at all!

I really love random drunk conversations with strangers and this one was really hart-warming :3 I left for a conbini to buy some food and on the way there was this host (shinjuku's kabuki-cho is known for its host- and gay bars) who started talking to me and i was like no i just go buy a nikuman im okay and dont have time right now cya thx, but on my way back i met him again and he offered me an umbrella and walked me back in the pouring rain so i didnt get that wet (well shoes through anyway but not a big deal -________-") and because i didnt remember the bar we were then (like i said we went to many places) he helped me to find the right pub XD<3 and then when we left for the station we got across again lol

Next day, saturday it is, i slept til noon and then had to hurry to make it in time to the Makuharimesse in Chiba, where the GazettE's live was held (nearly 2 hours from my place). Lately i havent been listening to vrock that much and hadnt been listening to gazetto either, but when i saw the first reitas in the train the warm and nostalgic feeling got back at the exact moment XDD<3

I went all by myself so i didnt get the hyperventilation-thing haha, just stalked all the good looking cosses - japanese really know how to do it believe me, they make 110% hard work to look exactly like their idol - silently muahhahhaa. I didnt even buy any goods because a) all things i would have wanted had been sold out at the time i got there and b) the goods were kind of disappointment this time.
I realized i didnt take a pic of my outfit so i did it on the road then XD love that new shirt of mine~
Outside the makuharimesse
Before starting

The GazettE is the only band i really do love and consider myself as a fan, and seeing them live after a year made me fall in love with the music all over again, nothing was different tho it was the important live (10 year anniversary, 'DECADE') and all standing, so it really got hot in there!!!!! Aaaaa the feeling during 'LINDA' when everybody jumps around crazily without any barriers between strangers, all as a big family is one of the best moments *www* And during Filth in the Beauty when EVERYBODY jumps and the furis and the screaming of HOW LONG, HOW LONG, HOW LONG lsjdksdlsdjfl<3<3<3

omg got distracted but a great live altogether!! It had many pleasant surprises, miseinen was the first song and in the last encore we sang wakaremichi all together ;_; the last song was shunsetsuno goro, and it was snowing during thatttt!! When i got a shower later in the evening the snowflakes dropped everywhere off my clothes XD<3 It was also nice to hear every member speaking in the end, and the traditional hold-your-hands-jump and aaa! I was so happy they played 'anatano tameno kono inochi', personally it's a very important song for me. Then there was 'Swallowtail on the death valley' and 'Psychedelic heroin' that always make you go all umzigaum♪ (*www*)
Encore! Encore! Encore! (im aware its forbidden to take pictures during live, i didnt take any of the members.)
Cant you feel the atmosphere in this picture!??! ;_;<3
After the show the place was all white!!
Hahaha some drunk dude was tightly asleep..

After 3 days it still hurts a little to turn my head lol XDD it was real sporting, and the feeling of pleasure when i was sitting in the train back to home at night, all tired and my hair exploded but still so happy. I wonder if i should write a live report for JaME Finland, i used to write those but now havent been doing anything for quite a while.... i dont even know if there still are ppl who read J-rock news since it's not that popular anymore in finland.

Sunday i just slept, i was so tired of all the partying and already the day before i had had to take a bunch of painkillers to stop my head aching... So after all the headbanging it wasnt that much better XDD

But yesterday i went to shibuya to do a little shopping and found perfect jeans/leggins aaaaaa i am in love! I havent posted any of the new things bought here so i could do an entry of them next time :33 All the stuff here has been just about what i've been up to lately.. I also ate out in this italian restaurant and then went to karaoke and just sang sang sang gazette and larc en ciel XD At home I've watched some big bang theory hehe<3 must love the series.

Here's some live feeling for you too, Swallowtail is a song i just cant listen to without starting to move and sing along!!! Those guitars aaaa. I chose this live because rukis hot looks hahahaha if the guitars are not enough his hair kills me!!
Hahaha i remember when i showed this live to obaachan a year ago and when okaasan came into the room she (obaachan) was all like "check this out, that person (ruki) is amazing!!!" She is 85 years old XD<3 gotta love my host family :33

Enough fangirling for one post!! Have a nice week, maybe i'll be back tomorrow with more reasonable entry XD til then, luvz from koenji~

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanan pieni ja söpö toi kämppä. ♥__♥ Pienuudessa on jotain tosi kodikasta!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. eiks vaan!?! oon aina kelannu että haluun asuu jossain miniluukussa jonne ei mahu kadottamaan mitään ja pakko siivota et mahtuu käveleen ympäriinsä XD<3

      Poista

What did you think??