2012-01-05

5. Tsydyttyttydyy~

It's only two days since my last post but feels like eternity..! So much happened and actually I've been doing nothing in particular XD

Well I've been making a huge progress in this whole moving to Japan thing, but no dates or places have been decided - yet. I found this Nekotalo (neko = japanese word for a cat, talo = finnish word for a house) that's located in Tokyo center, near Koenji station. It is a guest house ran by a japanese woman who used to study in Finland and only rents rooms for Finns! I've been mailing with her and she even speaks good Finnish! I've also been considering the dates of the flights and I'm quite sure I would be leaving on February 14th!

But as I said nothing is sure yet, but I have a feeling that I can make an assured post (okay one should never say something is definitive BUT) about this all in some days of time so just wait for that!!

One of the fellow employees of my mother was sick so at days I've been working -to collect some more money for the stay!- and on evenings I've been entertaining myself with shopping (well there the money goes again) and having film nights with my friends! Yesterday at Suski's:
Hahaha omg I just accidentaly uploaded the accidentaly took video XDDD lololol tell me why am I so derpy..!! But the idea was to take a pic of me with Neo (Suski's doggyy)  while we were dressed in exactly the same colors XD (we both even had just little white somewhere!) A cute couple would I say.

Today I met an old friend after a looooong time and it was nice to talk about everything and realize how different everything really is these days. Many of my friends are in a stable relationship, living by themselves, working, studying..... (And here I am, derping on my computer well hellou)

And I just came back to home, we went to watch the movie the girl with the dragon tattoo and it was GOOD. I liked it even more than the Swedish version, tho it was so hilarious how they had made it like they were Swedes omg XD Finnish-Swedish-love here we go again. But yeah, you all should go and watch it!! srsly

I've been buying so much recently, and I can't even feel the end coming any day soon... I thought I would go and check up some more sales and then on Saturday I've planned  to go to a big big second-hand store in Helsinki in Vallilla, never been there before~~ My poor closet, it cant be closed anymore D:: but I swear I'm wearing every single piece of clothe in there XD

Oh, and I got a surprise packet today!! We had received a note that said something had ben too big to fit into our postbox, so this morning I went to get it, I hadnt even been ordering anything so it was a great mystery :D This is what I got then~~



A package from German from the family I lived with the last summer (*ww*) It was a one month exchange program, I went to the school etc in Schwarzwald, the Southern German. I got my forgotten T-shirt back (yey) and then some chocolate, cute little cookies and hand&shoe warmers ;_;<3 and a letter! It was such a nice surprise, the best things come unexpected ;3 deeply moved right now! and isnt the package just so cute ;_;

So I've been just perfect, it's all been only good and wonderful coincidences lately so I'm just fearfully waiting what somebody has planned for me -___-""

I'll make a big style post after the weekend so you get to see all the clothes at the same time and not every post will be filled with them lol

Here you've got a song of the last couple days. It's all over the radio channels and stores and aosöadö it just keeps on playing in my head!!

Happy end of the holidays all, hope you have a good good time~