2012-01-22

7. 24 days left until Tokyo

Like I promised I'll share my plans for the trip this time~!!

I bought the tickets earlier and my travelling days will be 16.2. and 16.5.! I'll stay exactly 3 months, because with the travelling visa you can only stay 90 days continuously. I got luck with the tickets, Finnair started a campaign just when I was going to buy them so the straight flights were only 590 euros(!!!), which is the cheapest I've ever heard of ;3

Sooooo I'll land in Narita on 17th February and then head for Setagaya, where my host family lives ;3 I'll stay there for about two weeks but from the 1st of March I've booked a room in this Nekotalo I already mentioned earlier, the place where only Finnish ppl can stay. My rent is quite expensive for such a small room, 80,000 yen a month for 19 square meters with a smaal kitchen and a tiny bathroom..... But for Tokyo I think it's not that bad at all, it's the most expensive city on the earth after all.


I did get a bit worried before when the woman who rents out the rooms didnt answer for two weeks but at last she returned my mail with quite a news: the room I was going to rent would go for a man who wants to stay for 6 months, so I'd have to change rooms. She was apologetic and told me the room I would get now wouldn't be free until 9th of March, so I'd have to stay in another apartment in the beginning.


She only had one 'room' left, so I'll have to start my stay in a 64-square meter-apartment with 3 rooms AND a kitchen AND a bathroom!!!! She also promised that Suski and Elina who'll come for a visit are allowed to the room with me and aaaaaaa this is just so great!! Just my luck haha! And now I just cant wait to get there already!!! I wont be charged extra either, though it would normally cost much much more :DD
Here's the room plan from Nekotalo's page, at first I was going to stay in 'Noora', but now that it changed I'll live in 'Kukka'. There are balconies too, it's the second floor ;333
And here's the 'room' she gave to me for the first 9 days!!!! AAAAA so gorgeous ;_;<3 it will be so much fun with Suski and Elina coming there too~ I'll just have to wish there will be no cancellations so I'll also get this apartment B)) all mine ;_;<343434


The house is located in Koenji, which is known for its punk-rock style, bars, restaurants and lively little streets even at nights~ So I wont even have to leave the station to go out or shopping etcetc~! Plus, it's only 15 minutes from Harajyuku and Shibuya so I'll save a lot in public transformation, which is extremely expensive in Japan >,<" The house, however, is 10 minutes from the station so I'm thinking of maybe getting a bike there... But we'll  have to see the actual place at first *ww*


I also sent an email to my Japanese teacher back from my exchange time and she promised to ask around if somebody knew a place that would hire me for the time 'www'


My budget for the trip isnt that big so probably I wont be able to buy that much stuff there D::: but but but we'll see! And if I'll get a job it will be totally different thing then :3 and if i wont, well, I'll just get to be lazy and meet my friends, maybe travel a bit, go to Kansai etc (never been there before!), and study for my entrance exams.


aaaaah I smell adventure already *www* the best thing is that here in Finland it will be crappy and meters of snow, but in Japan it's the best time of the year ;3


OH, and the GazettE just announced their 10-year-anniversary-gig and aösjufösdkfdskösl I JUST HAVE TO GET THE TICKETS ;;;_;;; I've gone to watch them live every time I've been to Japan so it kind of is a tradition already!!!!! And 10 years, seriously, they're starting to get old XDXDDXD


Yesterday we threw a little party at Suski's, tho not many ppl showed up XDD at first we were taking shots and listening to music just the two of us :__D but it was a lot of fun anyway! I decided to dress more girly and put my extensions on (I ordered them for my graduation party but hadn't used them otherwise). So here's a pic!!
Cute and so unlike me :D well well


My job at the school ended on Friday so now I'm all free of responsibilities XD nice to have more time but I still think I'll start making substitutements before Japan, some extra money. Tomorrow I'll have a driving lesson for the second part of the driving license and soon I'll have an official, final license :333 cant wait!! It's Monday tomorrow and I dont have to wake up early ;w;