2012-01-16

6. Clothes, clothes, clothes

Uh, at least I've got some time for my blog again!! Seriously, it's been like hell lately, busy busy busy days and going to sleep absolutely too late. Well now I've accomplished my university application (the biggest reason for my hurries last week..) and got the last work week in the school now so I don't need to worry about deadlines ;3

This weekend I was full-booked too, the YFU orientation for those who'll leave for Japan and Korea soon was held~~ was a lot of fun again, I got to talk a lot and the best part is that you know all those students and their parents are dying to hear what you have to say n___n  I love the orientations and tho it's been a long time since my exchange, it always brings you closer to the memories when you tell about the stuff you went through!

On Sunday the week before we drove to Turku with Suski and Elina! Our friend Emma is studying there so we payed a day visit~ I was super tired cuz I had  hardly slept for two nights and kept on falling asleep during the day so Elina was kind to drive back haha. Maybe it was just good for security.
From a drink party last week~

Like I said on my last post I went to one of the biggest flee-markets of Helsinki on Saturday (7th haha.. already a week ago!). I found so much great stuff there and after that we still went and shopped some more with Kukka and my lilsister Iris who joined us. So like you can assume from the headline, I'll post some clothes I've bought recently! Some of them are from New Year's sales and the rest from the Saturday!

I shall present.... the Jacket of my Life ;__;
So perfect ;www;
At first I didn't even notice the inner core but then... skjaöfkjsödj<3<3<3 aa this must be love I feel. It's not real leather but it seems so good tho it's second-hand so it must be good material ;3 I paid 10 euros and regret nothing.

The next purchase!
I love the sleeves! It also has pads on shoulders (^,^) classy classy!
I didn't have any kind of formal suit jacket thing and had been thinking of buying one for years so there we go now! 5 euros.
I found this lamp with 2 euros ;_;<3 love it!!
One more jacket kinda thing hehe (my weakness) 3 euros.
Moomiiiiin container! Can't remember the price D:
Some shirts. The glittery cheetah couture top is bought new (5 euros on sales) and the two others I bought before in other second-hand place, both 2 euros ;::D
These I bought on sales too, 4 euros~
Red jeans, 20 euros on sales yey~!
Shoes 20 euros, shirt 9 euros
Aren't they just gorgeous ;w; And sporty! Can't wait getting to wear them (too much snow right now)!
Lately I've been crazy about furry stuff XD I bought a hat, a sleeve and a bag, all of which had fur on them.
I love all kind of hair products, so I bought these, 3 euros each~ It's really hard to find high quality hair spray in a tiny bottle so I'm very glad of this one!!
(too lazy to rotate the pic anymore, sryy XD) these are interesting! A very cheap and easy way to change the appearance of the shoes~

After all this shopping (there are some basic tops/t-shirts/accessories I was too lazy to upload here too) I've made a firm decision NOT TO BUY any clothes/accessory before going to Japan XD I'm not sure if I'll manage but we'll give it a try!
This isn't a new coat, but I just started using it again as it's been cold lately~ bought it in 2009 in Japan but I'm still madly in love with it lol and it is so warm!
I also bought some literature for my entrance exams.... wish me luck. The other book is so interesting, about the history of human network, but the other one is FINNISH GRAMMAR can you imagine?? Well well.

Today I went to have a coffee with a friend and then I've been just lazying around :D so nice to have nothing to do for a chance<3

I have progressed hugely on the whole Japan thing, so on the next post I'll concentrate on that! And  I can promise you it wont take this long this time, sorry! BTW TODAY ONE MONTH LEFT EXACTLY!! - yes, I've booked the flights :D:D:D

Have a productive week all of you!!