2012-02-03

8. Working, vampires and volunteering

A while's passed since my last post again, it's been busy-busy days (mostly). I started writing this in Wednesday night but was too tired to add the photos etc then, so dont be confused if I'm writing like it would be Wednesday lol. Here we go~

I've started doing those substitutions for schools and I really have to say I actually do enjoy of it!! You are the authority, the work is irregular and it's nice to talk with the teenagers (and who would have believed that). Even the salary is good so I can say I'm happy with my current job!

Thinking of it more I must be crazy to go back to school even after graduating...

The only minus side is that you only get the offers in the same morning or if your lucky the night before. Today I didn't have any offers, so I decided to stay home and wind down a bit for a chance. The weather was the most beautiful so I took a long drive and then just stayed at home, watching................ Vampire Diaries.


So we got to the next topic of the post. I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED BUT I'M ALL CRAZY ABOUT THE SERIES AND ANDANDANDand ;__________;

I never planned it to go like this, even my mom thinks it's weird I like the series XD We've watched the first and second seasons now with Kukka and Iris, today 10 episodes...................... T______T ten episodes of teen drama...... Yes I must have become lunatic.

But as we just finished the second season I decided to wait a little before progressing to the third one. Need to slow down a little bit lol ::__D I'm becoming pathetic. (note from friday: i already am impatient and feel like i should watch more XD have----to----keep on----------fighting)

However, on Saturday I took the 6:30am train and headed for Jyväskylä, where this year's YFU exchange students had their mid-year orientation!!


I was one of the 4 volunteers so I had a big part there, I leaded some workshops and so on but regardless of responsibilities, those kind of orientations always make me happy to be there ;3 I'm still on a great mood after four days, amazing  to see how the students have made so much progress both in their Finnish and with their personalities!
The cottage was in the middle of the forest and we even had to cook for ourselves :__D traditional finnish food....

Hahaha two of the girls love finnish metal so we dressed Sora and Scott like fans and even got them to try make-up and styled their hair : D

It's freaking cold these days, in Jyväskylä it was -30 degrees but here in Helsinki region it's not quite that bad... Still freezing.

The weekend will be busy cuz my schedule is filled with partying yey \o/ today I should have been in DTM opening party but was too lazy to get my ass out of the house...... well maybe it's just good cuz tomorrow I'll have to work again!! need to make as much money as possible!

Oh, I have done something useful even today, I called around different companies to get a travelling insurance and ordered some contact lenses for the trip~

And everything from here on is written on Friday:

They sent me an invite for an interview/audition from one of the schools I applied in Britain ;_;<3<3 that's a good news, but the bad news is, that I'll be in Japan at the very time... But I'll send them a mail and ask if it would be possible to do that through the skype or something XDD............ We shall wish for the best!

The schools I applied for were all drama/international relations, this one would be in Wales and the course is called Theatre, Television and Perfofrmance ('*w*') sounds so exciting!!

Today I shoulda worked again but in the morning I didnt feel well at all so I stayed in bed D::: but I'm better now thank god and after the post I'll start choosing clothes for the night, we'll go check out the new DTM today and before that go to Erica's for starters once again heha. So jealous for those who live right in the city center!
I  love the song and the melody is just my mood right now! Tonight we gonna dance dance dance~ you can ignore the video if you like, i didnt watch it XD

Have a great weekend you all~~☆ not even 2 weeks and I'll be back to Japan!!!!!