2012-02-10

10. Ready.... steady.....

Aaaah I'm so relieved right now! My host family just answered my mail and asked what time my plane will land in Friday~ ;33 They said everybody's looking forward meeting me again and aaaa I love okaasan ;_;<3 The mail was so her style, she warned me of influenza (apparently in Japan it's worse than in 10 years!) and reminded me I still have my old bathrobe there so obaachan (my host-granny :3 love her! when she doesnt try to feed me to death that is....) already washed it ready for me!!

Everything feels so nostalgic, I really am going back!!!

Last year otoosan (host-daddy) had took a day off when I went there so that they could have helped me with my luggage by coming all way to Narita, but I said I'd be fine with coming home by myself, I didnt want to be a burden (we dont have car there)! And now they asked me again if I need some help XD<3

I'm going to see them so sooooon cant believe this is happening aaaa!!

All the worries have vanished, but I still have this guitar issue I told about yesterday... to take or not to take with. It would also be good to activate my Japanese a bit before leaving ::___DD I am not lying when I say I havent spoken for over a year! But after a few days it already started to come back the last time, so maybe there's still some hope left for me......

THEN the pics I promised in yesterday's post! Pieces of my last week~

Lets start with the new DTM! The place was cool and coctail-ish, but somehow I preferred the old one.. hmm. Well the staircase is marvellous!
Cheetah couture!!
Crowns!! You know I start to think it actually looks a bit of my style XD well well.
The middle floor.
My hunny baby wauwa Ruska ;wwww; we went to vote together ;33
Eating out on Monday, at Iguana. The wine was great! As a food I had a bean burrito.
Sara on tuesday~ we were waiting to get into the tattoo shop.
Latest purchases! Skin tonic from Nivea, one-day contact lenses for the trip and a portable DVD/CD player/recorder for my laptop!! I'm in love with this machine, I havent had much time to learn how to use it perfectly tho XD
The little elephant is a souvenir slash birthday present Sara bought me from Sri Lanka!! And I got this month's history magazine she already read~ I love history.
Yesterday(?) morning!
Me and Ruska at the moment :3 I'm gonna miss herrrrr ;_;
My daily work-look... Trying to look professional and mature XD
Early in the morning I'm just too lazy to do anything special, most of the days I dont even use any make up. This one is today^

Now I'll head to Suski's, but I sure will post again soon now that the journey is coming closer and closer~ Have a great weekend you all!!